Money may be needed at any time, but sometimes it is needed for urgent needs. Sudden stocks on goods and services, utility bills, not enough money to pay for a voucher. In these and other cases, an online loan is one of the best options.
In MFIs, you can get the right amount in just a few minutes. Many companies accept applications 24/7 and send money to the card around the clock.
Despite the obvious transparency of operation, some organizations still have to be thoroughly checked. And that is what we’ve found about Rise Credit.
- APR – 36%–299%,
- min max loan amount from $500 to $5,000,
- max loan term from 4 to 26 months,
- number of states – 15 states
How Rise Credit Works?
When applying for a loan at RiseCredit, our experts immediately drew attention to the following factors of their working process:
- the site is made in pleasant colors, promotional offers and instructions for obtaining a loan are immediately evident, which is very convenient if you are using the service for the first time;
- on the loan calculator, you can immediately choose the loan amount and the number of payments (for new customers). If you have already used the services of the company, then directly from the main page you can go to your personal account, where individual conditions will be calculated, according to the Rise Credit loyalty program;
- payments can be made daily, once every 14 days, or monthly;
- loan application is simple and contains only basic information. So to get a Rise loan, you will not need to fill out the fields in the application for a long time.
Also, there is a whole section on the site with an up-to-date map of branches, on which you can choose your city, see addresses, phone numbers and all the necessary information that will facilitate the process of obtaining a loan.
Rise Credit Loan Services
Rise loans are products consisting of three main options: payday loans, installment loans, and lines of credit. We’ve already mentioned that the amount you can borrow via these services is about $500 – $5,000. But largely this sum will depend on your living state laws. To get an idea what products are able in your state, what is the APR and amount you can lend we recommend open Rise’s website and enter What It Costs page.
- Payday loans. This is the most popular service you can find on risecredit.com. Its popularity is predicted by its straightforwardness and ease of understanding the obligations.
- Installment loans. Another variant for clients with less-than-perfect credit, whose advantage is scheduled payments over an extended repayment period.
- Lines of credit. An option that enables you to feel more flexibility with your credit. It also makes you avoid paying interest on the funds you don’t use.
Rise Credit Loan Requirements
- Be 18 or older and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a bank account.
- Live in one of the 15 states that Rise Credit services.
- Have a phone number and valid email address.
- Be able to prove a source of income.
Is Rise Credit Legit?
We couldn’t find as much information about this company as we initially wanted (what makes us doubt about its legitimacy), but still there are enough Rise Credit reviews on the web confirming that this corporate is 100% legit.
Fortunately, our country laws leave us no worries that scammers can deal for a long time without any punishment.
Our Rise Credit review ends up with the main disadvantage of the Rise Credit. It is a very high interest rate. Over time, debt increases so rapidly that it leads to a financial collapse. Over a couple of days, interest overpayment will not be large in absolute terms, but in a month – the amount of debt will double.
The main thing is the interest rate and the term of the microloan. Do not go to the first MFI that comes across, study different offers, and choose the lowest interest rate.
Also, take the term estimate seriously. A microloan for a month will be an excessive burden for the budget. But evaluate the forces really – delay in payment is fraught with serious penalties.
When contacting the Rise Credit, you should first make sure that they are not scammers. The activities of microfinance organizations are controlled by the Central Bank, and the register of MFIs of the USA is maintained on the website of the Central Bank. Check if the selected company is in this registry.
If you do not pay the microloan on time, penalties will be launched. From this moment, they can increase the interest rate, add serious penalties for each day of delay, begin to charge interest on unpaid interest.
Information on overdue microloans, as well as on ordinary loans, goes to the credit bureau. And since it is very easy to delay payment at such high interest rates, applying to Rise Credit is fraught with increased chances to ruin your credit history.
A payday loan from Rise Credit can be considered as one of the options if there is a steady income, and lack of money is a temporary phenomenon. But even in this case, it is better to search for other variants, borrow from friends or pre-arrange a credit card with a small limit.
- Time to change your mind
- Credit score monitoring
- Rewards for returning customer
- Some loans backed by FinWise Bank
- Limited availability
- High APRs
- Multiple fees
Applicants that own a credit score of at least 300 and up to 650 are eligible for Rise Personal Loans.
Yes, this corporate is largely aimed at people who can’t boast a decent credit rating but in an urgent need of cash. That’s why Rise Credit helps such people.
The main common feature of these concepts is when you borrow. You undertake to repay with the interest on the loan specified in the contract, on time. Failure to comply with this clause of the contract will result in a damaged credit history, as well as increased interest on the loan.
Rise Credit checks FICO credit score to see if you’re eligible for a loan. That’s more than enough for them to see if you are are ready to be their client.
All financial institutions that issue loans have access to your credit history. Banks are especially attentive. If you contact them for a loan of a large amount, they will not only check the presence/absence of loan delinquencies but will analyze how you turn the loan. An empty / bad credit rating will cause a denial (or request to reduce the amount of the request).
Successfully closed loans to MFIs will help to fix/increase your credit rating. However, such loans should be taken no more than once every 2-3 months.
All the news that they call your employer or something else are just rumors.
Safeness is a concept that is taken differently. But as for us, this corporate doesn’t bring any danger. The only trouble it can cause you is only if you won’t be able to repay the loan or didn’t check some obligations prescribed in the contract.