Opploans is a lending service that works online and has several offices in the USA. You can apply for a loan here within a few minutes, regardless of where the borrower is located.
In the advertised reviews of working with Opploans, “customers” especially highlight the speed of issuing loans, loyalty programs, and significantly reduced interest rates for new customers.
However, the situation with Opportunity loans isn’t as bright as it seems to be. Reading real Opploans reviews, we saw a lot of underwater rocks we’ll share with you. As well as tell you: is Opploans legit and is Opploans safe.
- APR – 99% – 199%
- min max loan amount – $500 – $4,000
- max loan term – 9 to 36 months
- number of states – 37 states (and Washington, DC)
How Opploans Works?
Opp loans helps to quickly solve sudden financial problems that do not fit into the current budget. It can be:
- health problems;
- unscheduled excess budget weddings, repairs, travel;
- the opportunity to make a bargain, etc.
Loans at Opploans are inappropriate; that is, the company does not control where the borrower will spend the money. This is a significant advantage over banks that do not lend, for example, treatment.
Other features of the service include:
- registration speed: less than an hour from the application to the receipt of money on the card;
- working round-the-clock, without holidays and days off;
- the ability to request and receive a loan online without having to visit the office;
- loyalty program, discounts for regular customers;
- 100% confidentiality
All registration takes place online, that is, to get a loan at Opploans you will need access to the Internet, a mobile phone and a bank card.
If we talk about the reverse side of the coin, then, like any online instant lending service, Opploans has several nuances. And above all, these are high interest rates.
The regular rate is 1.7% of the amount of the loan per day. This means that after taking $10,000 per month (the maximum amount is $5,000, but you can lend more via auto title loan), you will have to return half as much (1.7 x 30 = 51 percent), plus the body of the loan.
Yes, you will receive the first microloan almost for free, at 0.01%, or 3.65% per annum: for 10,000, the overpayment will be $30 for 30 days.
- this service can be used only once;
- in the future, you will have to agree to standard rates.
If you use the extension of a loan issued within the framework of the promotion, you will automatically accept the general conditions, i.e., 1.7% per day.
Thus, before applying for a quick loan at Opps loan, take a calculator and calculate how much money and by what date you will have to return. Read Opploans review of real customers, including those in unpleasant situations.
It is one thing to borrow a certain amount, understanding that in 2-3 days, a guaranteed salary will come, and you will cover the debt with a small overpayment. Another is to hope that somehow it will turn out to pay, but if you, if not, then it’s not scary.
Quick loans from Opploans categorically do not fit:
- to cover daily needs: buying food, paying utility bills, etc.
- for repayment of debt on another loan
- to finance business, investment.
At the same time, a responsible and competent attitude to this type of loan will help to cope with financial force majeure.
Citizens of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington and Wyoming may try the next services:
- Payday loans. You will receive the required amount without collateral and guarantee. An online calculator will help you make an approximate calculation of the monthly payment of a cash loan right on the site.
- Installment loan. An important difference between installments and credit is securing the borrower’s obligations to the lender. When applying for a loan, very often, you can do without collateral at all. When purchasing by installments, the goods themselves will be pledged, that is, if you do not pay the required amount on time, the creditor can pick up the goods, since the right to it has not yet been transferred to you.
- Auto title loan. If you plan large purchases or expenses for repair, construction, purchase of new equipment, or vacation, and there is not enough money – you may take a title loan. After all, you have a car. All that is needed to provide a cash loan is your car and a minimum package of documents: TIN, certificate of income from the place of work, technical passport for the car, insurance policy for the car. It is important that the car is not a guarantee for other loan obligations.
To qualify, applicants may need to provide the following documentation:
- Applicants must have an active and valid checking account
- Recent pay stubs
- Proof of income
To qualify for an installment loan through OppLoans, you must:
- Live in one of its serviced states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington or Wyoming.
- Meet OppLoans’ minimum income requirement.
- Have an open bank account.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
Is Opploans legit?
The company has all the necessary documents that allow it to carry out financial activities in the country according to the legislation of the USA. This is confirmed by a license, as well as a certificate of registration.
However, sometimes, Opploans acts contrary to law. These can be proved by multiple complaint reviews.
To make a clear opinion on what is this service about, see the next statements:” We paid off our loan early and were still charged a payment the next month. We’ve been waiting over two weeks for our refund, and every time we call, we get the runaround. Plus, payments are almost $500/ month for a $2100 loan! Never again! Stay away!” says one of Opploans borrowers.
Another guy says: “I contacted the agency via telephone because online only gives me the option to refinance; however, the customer service sucks! I first spoke with a call rep by the name of Aneko, and she was very blah and rude. I stated my goal for the call, and unfortunately, Aneko stated it was nothing she could do, so I asked for my call to be transferred because I was never made aware of the call two days ahead rule. She rudely said, “it states that on the automated system if you listened” and just transferred my call without letting me say anything. Elizabeth was the supervisor that she gave the call to, and she was just as rude and actually said you just give us a callback. I’m sure that was so someone else could take the call. I will never ever in my life do business with this company again!”
We strongly not recommend this service.
- Fast lending process
- Availability in 37 states
- Poor customer support
- High interest rates
- Facts of scams
- Complicated conditions
- Rude customer support
Yes. Opploans gives payday credits to needed people.
Yes, but this procedure differs from the one banks do. This check is almost unreal to fail.
They do not report to traditional credit bureaus.
You can borrow from $500 to $5,000.
Their rates are between 99%–199%, varies by state.
One business day. Additional time is needed in case of holidays and problems with the documents you provided.